My Blog List

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Fell in Love ....

with Lisabon



We, four friends and former teachers, decided to spend one week somewhere in Europe. No one  of us has ever been  in Lisabon, so it was easy to choose  our destination. Why? Portugal has a famous history, Lisabon is  know for its charm, Portugal has similar monetary problems as Croatia- so affordable -  and there is a direct  flight from Zagreb to Lisabon.

 Just after  our arrival at the aierport  we  experienced the closeness to the Portugues people. Luis, our landlord, was so friendly to pick us up from the airport and was helpful during the whole week.
 We had the opportunity to see the remains od the Potuguise famous history. Great, bautiful, ... But what  is so near to my heart is the charm of the place - the easy-going attitude so common to the South.
 I had the chance to travel a lot. Not only in Europe but to America and Australia as well. Attractive and beautiful countries - charmning and exuisite.
But Lisabon is a place where I could spend my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment